Samael Aun Weor: “The different pseudo-esoteric and pseudo-occult schools affirm emphatically that the human being possess seven bodies:
1. The first one is called physical body, it is the famous Stula-Sarira of the Oriental theosophists.
2. The second one in Orient is called Linga-Sarira or Vital body and is the base of the organic life, the tetra-dimensional part of the physical body.
3. The third body is Kamas, the principle of desire, the famous Astral body cited by the medieval alchemists.
4. The fourth body is called the Mental body by the Hindustani and Inferior Manas in Sanskrit.
5. The fifth vehicle is the Causal body or Arupic as is called by the theosophists.
6. The sixth body is the Buddhic or Intuitional, the Superlative Consciousness of the Being.
7. The seventh is called Atman the Ineffable by the Hindustani... the Innermost. Certainly, the ancient wisdom says: “Before that the false aurora ..... It is necessary to adore and worship the Innermost.”