(Alternatively gevurah; Hebrew גבורה means severity or power) The fifth sephirah of the Tree of Life. Also called Din. Related to intuition, justice, the spiritual soul, buddhi, etc.
- Arthurian: Guinivere
- Buddhist: Dakini
- Christian-Jewish-Muslim: Sarah
- Dante: Beatrice
- Gnostic: The 6th Aeon
- Greco-Roman: Helen / Persephone / Eurydice
- Hindu: Buddhi / Radha
- Wagner: Brunhilde
- Represents: The Spiritual Soul. The Divine Consciousness.
- Body / World: Buddhic
- Dimension: Sixth
- Heaven of: Mars and the Sun
- Level of Consciousness: Seraphim (Kabbalah), Powers
"For us males, it is a great joy to find there, for example, our Valkyrie, the Shulamite of Solomon, the feminine divine soul, the beautiful Helen of Troy. Likewise, it is a great joy for females to find there, their most beloved, their Solomon, their eternal bridegroom..." —Samael Aun Weor
Learn more: Tarot and Kabbalah