(Alternatively Chochmah, Chockmah, Chokhmah; Hebrew חכמה; means wisdom) The second sephirah of the Tree of Life.
- Aztec: Ehekatl Quetzalcoatl
- Christian: The Son
- Egyptian: Horus
- Gnostic: The Second Logos; The 9th Aeon
- Hindu: Vishnu
- Mayan: Chipí Kakulha
- Nordic: Balder
- Represents: The passive / receptive principle of the Trinity.
- Body: Sambogokaya
- Dimension: Seventh or Zero Dimension
- Heaven of: Uranus
- Level of Consciousness: Sambogokaya (Buddhist), Ophanim (Kabbalah), Cherubim (Christian)
"The Second Logos, Chokmah, is Love, the Agnus Dei, the Immolated Lamb; it is the Fire that burns since the beginning of the world, in all of creation, for our salvation. Chokmah is fire and underlies the depth of all organic and inorganic matter." - Samael Aun Weor, Tarot and Kabbalah
Learn more: Tarot and Kabbalah