We are in need of volunteers to aid in the transcription of lectures. This is a simple process of typing verbatim the words of an audio lecture. We also have transcribed lectures that need to be proofread, edited, and corrected.
- To volunteer to make a transcription, pick a lecture from the list. Please do not ask us to assign one to you, or say "any." We remove assigned lectures from the list as soon as they are assigned, so the list is usually accurate. Alternatively, since some transcribers never complete their task, there are lectures in the courses that are not on this list. If you find a lecture that does not have a transcription, write to us at the link below.
- Download your chosen lecture, play it, and type in the spoken text as accurately as possible. The lecture can be transcribed as any basic text format (txt, doc, rtf, etc). NOTE: Please do not use dictation software; it is highly inaccurate, and the time it takes to correct is far longer than the time it takes to type the lecture manually! (If dictation software worked, we would not need volunteers to make transcriptions.)
- We appreciate light editing, such as excluding coughs, "ums," misspoken words, and other unimportant aspects of speech. It is also helpful if contractions are expanded (make "You're" into "You are.")
- Completed lectures can be emailed to us. Use the button below this list to submit your transcription request to us.
- To volunteer to proofread a transcribed lecture, write to us and we will let you know what is available.
- Beginning Here and Now:
Compassion and Equanimity
Corruption of Scripture in Early Christianity
Essence and Personality
Entropy and Sacrifice
Erroneous Functioning of the Five Centers
Four States of Consciousness
Health, Healing, and Awakening
Introduction to Alchemy
Introduction to Initiatic Kabbalah
Introduction to Kabbalah
Mysterious Tetragrammaton, Part 2
Our Dreamlike State of Existence
Our Multidimensional Universe
Poison of Desire
Practical Tips for Spiritual Development
Preparation for the Gnostic Apocalupse
Preparing the Body
Preparing the Heart
Seven Types of Spiritual People
The Three Factors, Parts 1 and 2
To Be or Not to Be Human
Transmigration of Souls
Truth in Life and Meditation
The Truth Shall Set You Free
Urim and Thummim
Ragnarok: The Twilight of the Gods
- Christ 02 Christ the Source of Life
- Christ 03 Death, the Christic Path
Christ 04 Epiphany
- Defense 11 Alchemy and the Tetragram, Part 2
- Esoteric Christianity
06 Being Born Again
07 Well & Ladder of Jacob
- Gnosis of Buddha Dharma:
04 Upright Intention
05 Upright Speech
12 the Three Jewels, Part 2
- Gnostic Moses:
01 Alchemical Kabbalistic Christ
02 Moses, the Mystery of Adam
03 Moses, the Mystery of Eve
04 Moses, the Mystery of Creation
06 Moses, The Envoy of the Hallow of Hallows
- Gnostic Mysteries:
01 The Cross
11 Resurrection the Sign of Jonah
- Greek Mysteries: 07 Apollo, the Alpha and Omega of Alchemy
- Kabbalah of Genesis:
- 07 The Hebraic Satanic Myth, Part 3
08 Cain and Abel Part 1
11 Cain and Abel Part 4
21 Kabbalistic & Alchemical Bodies
22 Alchemical Archetypes of Genesis
24 Eden & Menorah
26 Paradise Lost, Part 1
- 02 Let there be light
03 Let there be a Firmament
04 The Soul in Kabbalah
05 Let the Dry Land Appear
07 Let the waters Bring Forth
08 Let us bring living souls
09 And Adam became a living soul
11 Moses the Mystery of Baphomet
Link to download audio lectures: audio lecture downloads.
To communicate with us about transcriptions, including submitting completed texts, use this link:
Answers to Frequent Questions:
How much time do I have to supply the transcriptions?
We do not require any particular time limit, although we appreciate them being done sooner rather than later. Some transcribers finish in a matter of hours, others take days or weeks.
I don't know some of the words used. What should I do?
The instructors always read them to make additions, corrections, etc, so just place something there in cases where you cannot understand what is being said, so the instructor will see that he needs to clarify it. You can either write out something phonetic, or estimate the word as best you can. It also helps to place it in [brackets]. You can also refer to the online Glossary.
Do the instructors give feedback on the quality of the transcriptions?
When the transcriptions are completed they are usually placed on the GnosticTeachings website. In most cases, they are posted online within a week or so. Exceptions may occur if the instructor wants to use the transcription for something else or if he or she simply has not had time to read it. As for feedback, the lecturers are primarily concerned with simply getting the information typed; completing a transcription is the primary mark of quality they look for, so if you complete a lecture, you get a grade of "A+"!
- Next: Write Book Reviews >