"Without wanting to hurt delicate susceptibilities in any way, we must emphasize the basic idea that a variety of venerable institutions coexist within the cultural-spiritual environment of contemporary humanity that very sincerely believe they know the Secret Path. Nonetheless, they do not know it. In all the books of ancient times, the Secret Path is cited. This Path is quoted and mentioned in many verses; yet people do not know it." —Samael Aun Weor, The Three Mountains
The process of perfecting the human being is symbolized by three mountains, which are successively higher stages of spiritual and psychological work.
They are preceeded by probationary tests called initiation of minor mysteries.
The First Mountain
The first mountain, also called the Mountain of Initiation, begins with the Initiations of Major Mysteries (serpents of fire). Here, the solar bodies are created.
At the fifth initiation, one chooses between the straight or spiral path. Only those who choose the straight path, the path of the Bodhisattva, incarnate the Christ and continue on the three mountains. Their next step is the Venustic Initiations (serpents of light), which Christifies the solar bodies.
The Second Mountain
Next, they enter the second mountain, the Mountain of Resurrection, which consists of the elimination of the entire ego and karma, and is symbolized by the Hours of Apollonius, the Labors of Heracles, and the Repentances of Pistis Sophia.
The completion of the second mountain includes the death of the physical body so that the consciousness can resurrect in a new body.
The Third Mountain
Finally, the newly resurrected master enters the third mountain, the Mountain of Ascension, which relates to the trinity. Such individuals are described as:
1) He has the power to see and hear in all the internal worlds.
2) He has the power to manipulate the mysteries of life and death.
3) He is given power to judge the living dead (the entire humanity).
4) One is born at will and disembodies at will.
5) One has the power to calm tempests or to unleash them, at will.
6) Powers to make the earth tremble, and to sink continents at will.
7) Powers over fire and hurricanes, etc.
“…every Christified one has twelve bodies, twelve vehicles that are connected to the great reality.” —Samael Aun Weor, The Aquarian Message
Yet, they still have work to do to rise higher.
To learn more, study:
- The Gnostic Bible: The Pistis Sophia Unveiled by Samael Aun Weor
- The Perfect Matrimony by Samael Aun Weor
- The Revolution of Beelzebub by Samael Aun Weor
- The Three Mountains by Samael Aun Weor