As part of our continual efforts to make the Gnostic teachings accessible to everyone, Glorian conducts Gnostic Distance Learning Course (DLC) every three to six months.
The course is geared towards students who are new to Gnostic studies and do not have access to an instructor in their area. Students participating in the course will be guided through a series of introductory lessons that will teach them foundational principles and practices of the Gnostic tradition, and prepare them for further self-study and practice. Students will be invited to a conference call with a Gnostic instructor and other students (forming a group of beginners) once every two weeks, where they will have the opportunity to ask questions about the lessons and discuss their personal experiences with the assigned practices.
Due to the nature of the Distance Learning Course (DLC), it may take three to six months before there are openings for new students to enter the course. We are constantly working to improve and expand the enrollment to reduce this time and we thank you for your patience.
The format of the DLC is through a live conference call that can be access either by phone or through a computer.
Requirements to Apply:
- You will make realistic efforts to participate in every call for the entire six month course.
- You will contribute financially to support the program.
- You can read and speak English fluently.
- You understand that the course contains introductory and foundational material.
- You have never taken the Glorian Distance Learning Course before.
Students that have already studied these teachings are welcome to be a part of the course so long as they do not detract from the learning environment of the new students. Priority will be given to new students when space is limited.
Once you submit the form above:
- We will review your request
- Put you on a waiting list
- Notify you if you will be placed in a Distance Learning Course Group