1. The white elixir and the red elixir are the Tree of the Science of Good and Evil and the Tree of Life.
2. The red elixir is the pure Gold of the Spirit. It is the Tree of Life.
3. The white elixir is the sexual force of Eden.
4. The red elixir transforms lead into gold, and makes everything yellow.
5. The white elixir whitens the metals. It gives them an immaculate whiteness.
6. Although all the metals are carried to perfection by the elixir, there is no doubt that the most perfect metals are those that reach perfection more rapidly.
7. The less perfect metals reach perfection in accordance with the more perfect ones.
8. This is the blessed magisterium of the Great Work of the Father.
9. It is important to learn how to project the red and white elixirs upon the metals in order to transmute them into pure gold.
10. The formula consists of mixing one part of the elixir with the honey of the metal that is closest to perfection.
11. All the contents are enclosed within the receptacle, which is then placed in the furnace in order for the fire to make a perfect union after three days.
12. The same process must be repeated with the other metals that are closest to perfection. Thus, we succeed, little by little, in transmuting all the metals into pure gold.
13. This gold is more pure than all the gold of the mines of the Earth.
14. The metals are our internal bodies that must be christified with the white and red elixirs.
15. The first metal that we must transmute into gold is the physical body.
16. We project our white and red elixirs upon this metal in order to transmute it into the pure gold of the Spirit.
17. This work is performed when we have raised our first serpent upon the reed.
18. After three days—that is to say, after the first serpent has passed through the three highest chambers of the head—the Buddhic body or Body of Consciousness is integrally fused with the Innermost.
19. This is how the closest metal is transformed into pure gold when this integral fusion with the real Being is achieved.
20. A new Master, who is the result of this fusion, emerges from the living profundity of the consciousness.
21. This internal Master is the authentic Master of metallic transmutations.
22. Later, the Master of metallic transmutations must do the projections upon the remainder of his metals in order to transmute them, by extracting from them the pure gold.
23. It is necessary to bake, bake, and re-bake and to not become tired of it.
24. In the beginning, the fire can be low, but later it must be very intense in order to achieve perfect transmutation.
25. The second metal that must be transmuted is the Ethereal body.
26. We perform this work by projecting our white and red elixirs over this body.
27. The Spirit and the fire of the second serpent, which are the two elixirs, transmute the Ethereal body into To Soma Psuchikon, the Body of Gold.
28. The third metal that we must transmute is the Astral body.
29. We perform this work with the third serpent, which belongs to the Astral body.
30. We extract a superior Astral body, which is the intimate Christ, from the Astral body.
31. This Child of Gold is Horus.
32. We then transmute the Mental body in order to extract the Christ-Mind from this metal.
33. Thus, we enter the room of the double Maat, and we liberate ourselves from the four bodies of sin.
34. When we achieve a perfect metallic transmutation, the four bodies of sin give us the four bodies of Gold.
35. The four bodies of sin are replaced by four heavenly bodies that serve as a temple for the triune immortal Spirit.
36. We extract the body of liberation from the physical body.
37. This body is made with flesh, but flesh that does not come from Adam.
38. It is a body filled with millenarian perfections. It is elaborated with the most evolved atoms of our physical body.
39. The body of Gold that interpenetrates the body of liberation is extracted from the Ethereal body.
40. The Child of Gold of Alchemy that replaces the Astral body is extracted from the Astral body.
41. The Christ-Mind that replaces the Mental body is extracted from the Mental body.
42. This is how we achieve the metallic transmutation.
43. This is how the four bodies of sin are replaced by the four bodies of glory.
44. This is how we transmute the metals with the white and red elixirs.
45. This is how the inferior quaternary reinforces the Divine Triad.
46. The Gods of Nirvana are dressed with four bodies of glory.
47. The Gods of Nirvana do not use the four bodies of sin.
48. Only we, Masters of Nirvana, who are accomplishing a mission here in the physical world, must keep our four bodies of sin in order to express ourselves through them.
49. However, when we are liberated from the four bodies of sin, we enliven them in the form of hypostasis or by hypostasy.
50. The same eternal and spiritual Triad must pass through gigantic alchemical transmutations in order to reach union with the One, with the Law, with the Father.
51. There are seven serpents that we must raise upon the reed in order to convert ourselves into the King crowned with the red diadem.
52. The fifth serpent gives us Christ Will. The sixth serpent gives us Christ Consciousness. The seventh serpent unites us with the One, with the Law, with the Father.
53. It is necessary to bake, bake, and re-bake and to not become tired of it.
54. The receptacle must be hermetically sealed in order to impede the spilling of the crude matter of the Great Work.
55. In this work of Alchemy, the spiritual substances are converted into corporeal substances, and the corporeal substances are converted into spiritual substances.
56. This is our sacred magisterium of the fire.
This chapter is from Treatise of Sexual Alchemy (1953) by Samael Aun Weor. The ebook edition is available now. Donate to support the publication of a print edition. Buy the book, and you benefit yourself and others, since book purchases help Glorian provide Gnosis to humanity.
- < Previous: The Chapter of Bringing Along a Boat in the Underworld
- Next: The Elixir of Long Life >