1. Man is ternary: body, soul, and Spirit.
2. The Spirit is the Innermost.
4. The physical body is the devil inside of us.
5. There is a mediator between the Innermost and the body: that mediator is the soul, the astral.
6. The magician should learn to move in the astral body throughout the infinite.
7. The soul should learn to enter and leave the body at will.
8. All of our disciples should learn to leave the body.
9. All of our disciples should learn to travel in the astral body.
10. All of our disciples should penetrate their esoteric powers.
11. The four conditions needed to be a magician are the following:
12. To know how to suffer, how to be silent, how to abstain, and how to die.
13. One who has developed esoteric powers has power over the rays and the volcanoes in eruption.
This chapter is from Manual of Practical Magic (1954) by Samael Aun Weor. It is included in the print and ebook editions of Practical Astrology by Glorian Publishing (a non-profit organization), which are illustrated to aid your understanding, and include features like a glossary and index. Buy the book, and you benefit yourself and others.
- Next: ב Beth, The Priestess >