1. This chakra is found connected to its marvelous center located between the eyebrows.
2. The Master who directs this center is Paramashiva.
3. The mantra that makes this chakra vibrate is Om: Oooooooommmmmmmmm.
4. This chakra has two petals.
5. This marvelous chakra has a very pure white color. The cavernous plexus is the one that corresponds to this chakra.
6. The yogis from India state that one can destroy the Karmas of past lives by meditating on this chakra.
7. I, Samael, Logos of Mars, state that nobody can mock the Law.
8. The best that we can do is to learn how to handle our negotiations.
9. Whosoever has capital, can pay his debts and do well in his negotiations.
10. Perform good deeds so that you may pay your debts.
11. The Lion of the Law is fought with the scale.
12. When an inferior law is transcended by a superior law, the superior law flushes away the inferior law.
13. The Yogi/Yogini must learn how to travel in their Astral body so that they can visit the Temple of Anubis and his 42 Judges.
14. In the temple of the Lords of Karma we can arrange our negotiations (karmic debts).
15. We can also ask for credit from the Lords of Karma, but every credit must be paid by working in the Great Work of the Father, or by suffering the unspeakable.
16. The chakra Ajna is the chakra of clairvoyance or psychic vision.
17. The plexus of this chakra is a lotus flower that sprouts from the pituitary gland. This gland is the page or light bearer of the pineal gland, where the crown of the Saints, the lotus of one thousand petals, the eye of Dangma, the eye of intuition, is situated.
18. Psychic clairvoyance by itself, without the development of the coronary chakra, could lead the Yogi/Yogini astray into grave errors.
19. Billions of black magicians exist in the Astral and Mental planes; they disguise themselves as saints or Masters of the White Lodge to mislead the disciples or to dictate false oracles to them.
20. The only way to avoid those possible errors is by awakening intuition, whose divine diamond eye is in the lotus of a thousand petals that we are going to study in the next chapter.
21. The Yogi/Yogini who wants to project himself in their Astral Body must take advantage of that transition state that exists between vigil and sleep.
22. The Yogi/Yogini shall get up out of their bed in the very instant of falling asleep and go out of their bedroom towards the palace of the Lords of Karma to arrange their negotiations. They can go to any temple of mysteries.
23. This former procedure must be executed with actions; it is not a mere mental exercise.
24. The Yogi/Yogini must get up from their bed in the instants of getting slumbered, just as a somnambulist will do it.
25. Triumph is attained with patience and perseverance.
26. In former chapters, we have taught the mantras and the practices for the chakras of the spinal column.
27. However, we must not forget that the plexuses also have their mantras.
28. The powerful Egyptian mantra Fe Uin Dagj makes all of our plexuses vibrate. What is important is to prolong the sound of the vowels.
29. The vowels I, E, O, U, A are arranged in the following order:
- I: frontal plexus
- E: larynx plexus
- O: cardiac plexus
- U: solar plexus
- A: plexus of the lungs
30. We can awaken all of our occult powers by meditating on each of these vowels, making the sound travel from between the eyebrows down to the throat, and then to the heart, the solar plexus, the legs, and finally to the feet.
31. Whosoever learns how to meditate in the Ajna chakra will acquire the eight major siddhis and the lesser thirty-two.
32. This is the church of Philadelphia.
I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
33. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
34. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. - Revelation 3:10
35. We are tempted by billions of demons in the Mental and Astral planes. Many of these demons disguise themselves as saints and masters to tempt and deceive us.
36. Psychic clairvoyance is set as an open door before you; however, it is necessary for you to acquire strength and to keep the word of God so as to not fall into temptation.
37. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon the entire world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. - Revelation 3:10
38. In the Mental Plane there exist black magicians who very cunningly advise us to perform seminal ejaculation.
39. Those black magicians disguise themselves as saints and pronounce sublime speeches of love and sanctity.
40. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. - Revelation 3:11
41. Those tenebrous entities advise the student to ejaculate his seminal fluid, to make his seminal liquor descend, thus taking away his crown.
42. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
43. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. - Revelation 3:12-13
This chapter is from Kundalini Yoga (1955) by Samael Aun Weor. The print and ebook editions by Glorian Publishing (a non-profit organization) are illustrated to aid your understanding, and include features like a glossary and index. Buy the book, and you benefit yourself and others.