1. The chakra Vishuddha of our spinal medulla is situated at the base of our creative larynx.
2. This marvelous chakra is intimately related with the Tattva Akash (Ethereal element).
3. The color of this chakra is of an intense blue.
4. The laryngeal chakra belongs to the Tattva Manas.
5. The divine deity that protects this marvelous chakra is Sadashiva.
6. This marvelous chakra has sixteen beautiful petals.
7. Indeed, the center of this chakra looks like a full moon.
8. The Yogis from India affirm that by practicing meditation on this chakra, one is capable of sustaining his living physical body even during the Pralaya (cosmic night).
9. Whosoever learns to meditate on this chakra can know the highest esoteric knowledge of all the sacred books, including the Vedas.
10. The Yogi/Yogini who learns to meditate on this chakra will reach the grand state of Trikala Jnani—that is to say, one who is capable of knowing the past, present, and future.
11. The mantra of the Tattva Akash is Han. Undoubtedly, this mantra must be chanted by the Yogi/Yogini when meditating in this marvelous chakra.
12. And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
13. Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
14. Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
15. Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
16. He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
17. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. - Revelation 3:1-6
18. This chakra of the church of Sardis belongs to the sense of occult-hearing, or clairaudience.
19. The Mental Body is intimately related with the church of Sardis.
20. I, Samael Aun Weor, planetary Logos of Mars, after many Mahamanvantaras of incessant evolution and progress, have arrived at the conclusion that the unique, essential thing in life is sanctity.
21. Powers are flowers of the Soul that sprout when we have sanctified ourselves.
22. For one step that we take in the development of the chakras, we must take a thousand steps in sanctity.
23. We prepare our garden with the esoteric exercises so that we can make our marvelous chakras bloom with the perfume of sanctity.
24. The Yogi/Yogini must water his garden daily by finishing with all of his moral defects.
25. Each one of the petals of our lotus flowers represents certain virtues; without these virtues, the lotus flowers cannot open to receive the sun of truth.
26. Do not covet powers because you will sink into the lunar abysses.
27. It is better for those who do not want to sanctify themselves to withdraw from these teachings before it is too late for them.
28. The Vishuddha chakra is related with the creative word.
29. Sometimes to speak is a crime, and sometimes to be silent is also a crime.
30. Delinquent silences exist and so do words of infamy.
31. The most difficult thing in life is to learn how to control our tongue.
This chapter is from Kundalini Yoga (1955) by Samael Aun Weor. The print and ebook editions by Glorian Publishing (a non-profit organization) are illustrated to aid your understanding, and include features like a glossary and index. Buy the book, and you benefit yourself and others.