1. Maha-Kundalini is Fohat.
2. Maha-Kundalini is the universal fire of life.
3. The universal fire has seven degrees of power.
4. Oh Devi-Kundalini! You are the fire of the seven Laya centers of the universe.
5. The seven Laya centers of the universe are the seven degrees of power of the fire.
6. Seven churches exist in the Chaos where the seven planetary Logoi officiate.
7. These seven churches also exist within the spinal medulla of the human being.
8. The seven planetary Logoi officiated in their seven temples in the dawn of life.
9. The seven saints practiced the rituals of Maha-Kundalini within the sacred precinct of their temples in the dawn of the Mahamanvantara.
10. The material universe did not exist.
11. The universe solely existed within the mind of the Gods.
12. Nonetheless, for the Gods, the universe was ideal and objective, simultaneously.
13. The universe was; yet, it did not exist.
14. The universe “is;” yet, it does not exist within the bosom of the Absolute.
15. To be is better than to exist.
16. The seven saints fecundated the chaotic matter so that universal life could emerge.
17. Devi-Kundalini has seven degrees of power.
18. There exist seven serpents: two groups of three, plus the sublime coronation of the seventh tongue of fire that unites us with the One, with the Law, with the Father.
19. These seven degrees of power of the fire differentiated the chaotic matter in seven states of matter upon which the perceptions of our seven senses are based.
20. The seven igneous serpents of each of the planetary Logoi fecundated the chaotic matter so that life could emerge.
21. Sattva, Rajas, and Tamas [the Gunas: harmony, emotion, and inertness] were in a perfect, Nirvanic equilibrium before the dawning of the aurora of the Mahamanvantara.
22. The fire put the cosmic scale in motion.
23. Sattva, Rajas, and Tamas became unbalanced; thus, this is how the Mahamanvantara dawned.
24. The Yogi/Yogini must liberate their Self from Sattva, Rajas, and Tamas in order to gain the right to enter into the Absolute.
25. Sattva, Rajas, and Tamas will be in perfect equilibrium again at the end of the Mahamanvantara; thus, the universe will sleep again within the profound bosom of the Absolute, within the supreme Parabrahman, the Nameless.
26. The universe will sleep for seven eternities, until Maha-Kundalini awakens it again to activity.
27. The Chaos is the raw matter of the Great Work.
28. The Chaos is the Mulaprakriti, the primordial matter.
29. Mulaprakriti is Christonic semen, from which the universe emerged.
30. We have Mulaprakriti in our sexual organs, and thence it springs up life.
31. We see seven sacred vessels filled with Christonic semen upon the altars of the temples of the seven planetary Logoi.
32. That is the sacred symbol of Mulaprakriti.
33. Those are the primordial waters of life.
34. The water is the habitat of fire.
35. The one who wastes the water also wastes the fire and remains in darkness.
36. The seven saints fecundated the Christonic semen of the universe so that life could sprout.
37. The Yogi/Yogini has to fecundate his primordial waters, his Christonic semen, with the grandiose power of Devi-Kundalini.
38. Kundalini is the spouse of Shiva, the Innermost, the Purusha.
39. Kundalini is the spirit of electricity.
40. Electricity is the sexual power of Maha-Kundalini.
41. Kundalini is coiled within the chakra Muladhara.
42. Kundalini is the serpent whose tail is coiled three and a half times.
43. When Kundalini awakens, it hisses as the serpents hisses.
44. The Prana, the Buddhi, the Indriyas, the Ahamkara, the mind, the seven elements of nature, the nerves, are in their totality products of Kundalini.
45. Kundalini is intimately related with the Prana that circulates throughout the 72,000 nadis or Astral conduits that nourish the chakras.
46. The chakras are connected with the mind.
47. Yogi and Yogini have to christify their mind.
48. Prana is life, and it circulates throughout all of our organs.
49. Prana circulates throughout all of our nadis and vital canals.
50. All of the 72,000 nadis of our organism have their fundamental base in the nadi Kanda.
51. The nadi Kanda is situated between the sexual organs and the anus.
52. The Kanda collects all of the sexual energy that circulates throughout the 72,000 canals of our organism.
53. The sexual energy is Prana, life.
54. The Angel Aroch (Angel of power) taught us the pranava Kandil, Bandil, R for the awakening of Devi-Kundalini.
55. These mantras act over the Kanda, reinforcing the vibration of Prana.
56. Thus, the spouse of Shiva, who is coiled in the chakra Muladhara, is awakened when Prana is reinforced.
57. The correctly chanted pronunciation of this pranava is as follows:
58. KAN dil... BAN dil... Rrrrrrrrrrr...
59. KAN is pronounced aloud. DIL is pronounced with a low voice.
60. BAN is pronounced aloud. DIL is pronounced with a low voice.
61. The letter R has to be rolled and acutely pronounced, imitating the sound produced by the rattles of the rattlesnake.
62. This is how the Prana is reinforced, so that from the Kanda—where the Shushumna nadi and the chakra Muladhara are joined—Devi-Kundalini awakens.
63. The Kanda is precisely situated in the same point where the nadi Shushumna and the chakra Muladhara join.
64. This is why the pranava of the Angel Aroch acts so intensely over the Kundalini.
65. The Kanda nourishes itself with the sexual organs.
66. The Kanda has its physiological correspondence in the “cauda equina” of the spinal medulla.
67. The spinal medulla begins in the spinal bulbar region (this refers to the medulla oblongata, which looks like a swelling, or bulb, at the top of the spinal cord), and ends in the cauda equina (because of their appearance, the obliquely coursing fine nerve roots or nerve fibers are named the cauda equina, a Latin term for “horse’s tail”), that form the inferior extreme of the spinal medulla.
68. Prana is sexual.
69. The sexual energy is solar.
70. The solar energy is Christic.
71. Prana is Christic.
72. The Cosmic Christ is the Solar Logos.
73. The solar energy comes from the Cosmic Christ.
74. The Christic Prana makes the spike of wheat grow; thus, the Christic substance—ready to be devoured—remains enclosed within the grain.
75. The water from the mountain glaciers penetrates within the stump to ripen the grape, within which the whole life, the whole Prana from the Sun-Christ, remains enclosed.
76. This is why the bread and the wine symbolize the flesh and blood of the martyr of Calvary.
77. All vegetables evolve with the potent force of the Solar Logos.
78. All food disarranges itself into billions of solar corpuscular energies within our organic laboratory.
79. These solar corpuscular energies are called vitamins by the men of science.
80. The best of the radiant force of the Sun remains enclosed within our sexual glands.
81. The very aroma of the Sun, the most powerful solar atoms, form that semi-solid, semi-liquid substance that is called Christonic semen or Mulaprakriti.
82. Mulaprakriti is the Cosmic Christ in substance.
83. Therefore, the entire power of Devi-Kundalini is within our Christonic semen.
84. Whosoever wants to awaken Devi-Kundalini has to be absolutely chaste.
85. Whosoever wants to awaken Devi-Kundalini has to know how to wisely control the sexual forces.
86. The wise control of the sexual energies is called sexual magic.
87. Not a single Yogi/Yogini can totally Christify their Self without sexual magic.
88. The Kanda is found situated within the chakra Muladhara.
89. The chakra Muladhara has four resplendent petals.
90. The Kanda has the shape of an egg.
91. The Kanda nourishes itself with the Cosmic Christ.
92. When the Kundalini awakens, it rises throughout the spinal medulla.
93. The Brahmanadi or “canalis centralis” within which the Kundalini ascends exists throughout the length of the spinal medulla.
94. Our planet Earth also has its spinal column.
95. The spinal column of our planet Earth is Mount Meru, situated in the Himalayas.
96. The chakra Muladhara is the abode of Devi-Kundalini.
97. The chakra Muladhara is found situated at the very root of our sexual organs.
98. Therefore, the chakra Muladhara is totally sexual and can be opened only with sexual magic.
99. Sexual magic has always been taught in secrecy within the secret schools of Oriental Yoga.
100. In our next chapters, we will teach to our disciples the complete sexual magic of India and Tibet, just as it has always been taught in the secret schools.
101. Now, it is necessary for our disciples to chant daily the pranava of the Angel Aroch.
102. It is urgent to vocalize daily these mantras for one hour.
103. This is how we will reinforce the Prana, by intensely acting over the Kanda, to awaken the spouse of Shiva, Devi-Kundalini.
104. Maha-Kundalini underlies in all organic and inorganic matter and is the cause of light, heat, electricity, and life.
105. We will teach our disciples in this course of Kundalini Yoga all of the secret science of Maha-Kundalini so that they can awaken all of their occult powers and convert themselves into Logoi, into Dhyan-Choans, into Buddhas of Christic nature.
106. While the couple is in sexual copulation, the woman as well as the man should chant the pranava Kandil, Bandil, R.
107. The male should be seated at the right of the female.
108. While seated, male and female should chant this sacred pranava [phrase] of Maha-Kundalini.
109. The seven planetary Logoi officiated the rituals of Maha-Kundalini in their temples in the dawn of the Mahamanvantara.
110. I, Samael Aun Weor, was a witness of the dawn of the Mahamanvantara.
111. I still remember when I was visiting the sacred temples of the Chaos.
112. An ineffable lady was next to a Logos in every temple.
113. Indeed, the separated sexes did not exist; however, the ineffable Gods knew how to polarize themselves in accordance with the necessities of the moment.
114. The Elohim or Prajapatis are hermaphrodites.
115. One Prajapati or Elohim can draw forth his masculine or feminine polarity; they know how to polarize themselves.
116. This is how the seven planetary Logoi could draw forth their masculine aspect.
117. This is how their Isis could draw forth their feminine aspect.
118. Now our disciples will understand how inside each one of the temples of the Chaos the Gods worked in couples, chanting the rhythms of fire.
119. Groups of children (Prajapatis or Elohim) formed choruses with these ineffable couples.
120. The sacred fire emerges from the brain of the Father and from the bosom of the Mother.
121. This coenobium of the sacred fire fecundated Mulaprakriti so that life could emerge.
122. The raw matter of the Great Work is the Christonic semen.
123. The raw matter of the Great Work is the mazar of the Gods, the sea of milk, the fountain of milk and of the coagulations, the water of Amrita.
124. That is the sacred Cow from where life emerges.
125. These are the Primordial Waters that are deposited within our sexual glands.
126. The Verb of the Gods fecundated the chaotic matter so that life could emerge.
127. The throat is a uterus where the Word is gestated.
128. The throat is the sexual organ of the Gods.
129. The sexual magic of the Word fecundated the chaotic matter so that life could emerge.
130. The creation of the universe was the outcome of the sexual magic of the Word.
131. The universe was elaborated with the type of Anu atom within the profound bosom of Parabrahman.
132. The Anu atom cannot be multiplied or divided in the pro-genital or primogenital state.
133. All the atoms of the universe are nothing but passing vestures of the primordial Anu atom.
134. This primordial Anu atom is Nirvanic.
135. The objective material universe is born from a Nirvanic condensation.
136. The entire universe is granulated Fohat.
137. The entire material universe is elaborated with the granulations of Fohat.
This chapter is from Kundalini Yoga (1955) by Samael Aun Weor. The print and ebook editions by Glorian Publishing (a non-profit organization) are illustrated to aid your understanding, and include features like a glossary and index. Buy the book, and you benefit yourself and others.