1. “For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain: therefore they went their way as a flock, they were troubled, because there was no shepherd.” —Zechariah 10:2
2. We must make a differentiation between diviners and prophets.
3. Eliphas Levi states the following: “Diviner comes from the words divinaris, divinus, which signifies to perform the ‘divine’.” Nevertheless, the Abbot Alphonse Louis Constant did not know that the word diviner is “adivino” in Spanish. The letter “a” that precedes the word means “without.”
4. Spanish grammar says that the “a” is a preposition that indicates a separation, a disconnection. For example, theos means God, but if we place the letter “a” before it, then we form the word atheos, meaning atheist. The word atheist signifies a person who disbelieves in God. So then, adivino (diviner) precisely represents the contrary of what is divine, in other words, the diabolic. For instance, apolitical signifies “without political attitudes, content or bias.”
5. If we carefully read the Bible, we do not find a single word that is in favor of diviners.
6. When the King Nebuchadnezzar commanded that the magicians, the astrologers, the diviners and the enchanters be called in order to interpret his dream with the statue, there was not one single diviner who could interpret this arcanum for the king. Only a prophet from God appeared before the King and said:
“The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise men, the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, shew unto the King;
“But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the King Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days.”
7. This is textually taken from the second chapter of the Book of Daniel and it invites us to meditate.
8. Daniel, the prophet of the living God, was the only one who was able to interpret the dream of Nebuchadnezzar.
9. The diviners are tenebrous seers. They are black magicians.
10. The prophets are seers of the light. They are white magicians.
11. The diviners see the images of the abyss and experience dreams of the abyss with which they predict events that do not always crystallize in the physical world.
12. The tenebrous scenes of the abyss are truly in the abyss, but they do not always crystallize in the physical world.
13. The prophets are seers of the light. They are people of God, illuminated by the Holy Spirit. Their predictions are exact because their pineal and pituitary glands are totally illuminated by the sacred fire.
14. The chelas of the White Fraternity are apprentices, disciples of the prophets. This is why they can serve as messengers of the prophets, speaking the words of the holy masters to the human beings.
15. The Holy Spirit is needed in order to be a prophet.
16. However, the disciples of our White Lodge are messengers of the prophets and disciples of the prophets.
17. Vain dreams are from the abyss...
18. Dreams of the light are from the light...
19. There are hierarchies among the prophets...
20. Illumination is achieved little by little because “Nature does not make jumps.” There are always scales and scales, degrees and degrees in everything.
21. There exists the seer of the seer and the prophet of the prophet.
22. The seer of the seer is the Innermost. The prophet of the prophet is the Innermost.
23. The luminous visions of our disciples come from the White Hierarchies.
24. However, if our disciples surrender themselves to fornication and take the black path, they walk far from the path of the prophets and they become diviners.
25. Dreams are then dreams from the abyss. They are vain dreams, and their tenebrous predictions lamentably fail.
26. The prophets are masters of the venerable White Lodge.
27. Diviners are the black magicians, tenebrous seers, prophets of the Baalim who eat at Jezebel’s table, teaching fornication and how to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
28. Our disciples must follow the path of perfection. They must be pure, pure, pure, so that the very pure crystal of their imagination will be a perfect mirror in which all the precious images of the Universal Fire will be reflected.
29. All impure thoughts, all hatred, all envy, jealousy, evil, etc., overshadow the very pure crystal of clairvoyance, converting our disciples into seers of the shadows, into diviners.