1. Listen to me oh Buddhas! Listen to me, children. Listen to me, elders.
2. The waters are the Christonic semen of the universe.
3. Everything emerges from the sea. Everything returns to the sea.
4. The sea is the semen of the universe.
5. That sea is in our sexual glands.
6. Those are the waters of Genesis, the waters of space.
7. The semen is Mercury of secret philosophy, the Mulaprakriti of the Vedantists, the Chaos.
8. There is only one infinite substance.
9. The combinations of the infinite substance are wonderful. That infinite substance is the universal semen.
10. That semen is the sea, the water of everything created, the great ocean from where everything emerges and everything returns. It is the great life.
This chapter is from Christ's Will (1959) by Samael Aun Weor. This book is translated but not yet published. Donate to support the publication of this book.