1. Do not forget, child of mine, that the Father is the Ancient of Days.
2. The Innermost is nothing but the very beloved child of the Father.
3. The Ancient of Days is your real Being.
4. You are the Ancient of Days.
5. The Ancient of Days is that ray from where the very Innermost emanated.
6. There are as many Fathers in heaven as humans on Earth.
7. The Ancient of Days is the ray emanated from the Absolute.
8. That ray is a Breath, profoundly unknowable to itself, a gasp from the Great Breath.
9. The entire Great Breath is the Army of the Voice. It is the Logos, the creative word of the first instant.
This chapter is from Christ's Will (1959) by Samael Aun Weor. This book is translated but not yet published. Donate to support the publication of this book.