1. You feel a great apprehension, oh Buddha!
2. You feel that from the temple they summon you.
3. Obligation also summons you.
4. To whom will you listen?
5. Whom will you obey?
6. Will you listen to obligation, or will you listen to the call from the temple?
7. Woe to you, if you do not prevail in this test.
8. Who calls you from the temple?
9. Observe the door of the sanctuary.
10. Do you see those very attentive black magicians that call you?
11. Crime is also hidden amidst the incense of prayer.
12. You have learned how to obey the fulfillment of obligation.
13. You have learned how to fulfill your obligation.
14. You have become victorious in the ordeal.
15. Enter the temple to celebrate the festivity.
This chapter is from Christ's Will (1959) by Samael Aun Weor. This book is translated but not yet published. Donate to support the publication of this book.