1. Now, the sacred fire has reached between the eyebrows, where the frontal chakra shines.
2. Now, the coronary chakra has been totally connected to the frontal chakra.
3. An interchange of currents between the pineal gland and the pituitary gland flamingly shines.
4. The pituitary gland is the page, and the antechamber of the pineal gland.
5. The pineal gland is the Eye of Dangma.
6. The Eye of Dangma is the unique eye that awakens with the conjunction of buddhi and ego-manas.
7. Buddhi was given unto us by the Manas Putras, the great beings from Mercury.
8. The ego-manas must be absorbed within buddhi.
9. Now the Eye of Dangma shines and its page, the frontal chakra, shines between the eyebrows.
10. The sun shines, strumming the clouds.
11. Three children kneel down.
12. The temple is in festivity; there is joy.
13. Seven sacred chambers connect the head with the heart.
This chapter is from Christ's Will (1959) by Samael Aun Weor. This book is translated but not yet published. Donate to support the publication of this book.