1. Your sacred fire has entered the twenty-fifth chamber of the spinal column.
2. This is the Twenty-fifth Arcanum of the Tarot: The Argonaut.
3. You have fought in the great battle against the forces of evil.
4. Sailing in your ark, you have launched yourself amidst great tempests.
5. The battles within the internal worlds are indeed gigantic.
6. Heroically, the argonaut is launched amidst the boisterous waves of the sea.
7. The storm roars in the tempestuous sea of existence.
8. The hurricane roars, and the argonaut is launched against the tempest.
9. Enter the temple, oh Buddha, to celebrate the festivity.
This chapter is from Christ's Will (1959) by Samael Aun Weor. This book is translated but not yet published. Donate to support the publication of this book.