1. The sacred fire has entered the twenty-third chamber of the body of willpower.
2. This is the arcanum of the Farmer.
3. By working on behalf of the great work of the father, the body of your willpower is being christified.
4. Mount your horse.
5. You have arrived at the temple.
6. You are full of victory.
7. You hang from your cross, and your sacred stigmata bleed.
8. Your Judas accuses you, and the scorn of the tenebrous ones pours upon you.
9. You have been sold for thirty silver coins.
10. The enraged multitudes hurt and mock you.
11. You have learned how to obey the Father.
12. Your heart bleeds painfully.
13. Those who in the past praised you are now condemning you.
14. They have betrayed you and sold you.
15. The masters take you off of your cross to celebrate the festivity.
16. Now, mount your white horse, and triumphantly ride with the cavalry of Nirvana.
This chapter is from Christ's Will (1959) by Samael Aun Weor. This book is translated but not yet published. Donate to support the publication of this book.