1. Your sacred fire has reached the Twenty-second Arcanum of the Tarot: Return.
2. When the triad gathers all of its psychic extracts and is separated from the inferior quaternary, we pass through the most solemn of slaughterings.
3. Now, the black magicians leer at you, oh Buddha!
4. An executioner brings your cross.
5. The body of your willpower is going to be stigmatized.
6. Lay down on your cross, oh Buddha!
7. The nails pierce the palm of your hands and the curvatures of your feet.
8. The body of your willpower has been crucified on its log.
9. This is your fifth cross.
10. With immense pain, your human will has been crucified.
11. The ordeals have been terrible, oh Buddha!
12. Now, you have learned how to obey the Father on Earth as in heaven.
13. Now, you have learned how to obey the law.
14. You are incapable of violating the commandments of the Father.
15. You are wisely brandishing the sword.
16. You are sacrificing yourself on behalf of the Great Work of the Father.
17. Bleeding, the body of your willpower hung from its cross.
18. You are a savior of the world.
This chapter is from Christ's Will (1959) by Samael Aun Weor. This book is translated but not yet published. Donate to support the publication of this book.