1. A star shines within the infinite spaces.
2. Your guru extends the cane, and the sacred fire enters the twenty-first chamber of the Tarot.
3. This arcanum is Transmutation.
4. It is necessary to fertilize the Chaos with the ardent word so that life can emerge.
5. It is necessary to fertilize the waters of space with the sacred fire in order to create the universe.
6. It is necessary to transmute water into wine.
7. The Chaos is the semen enclosed within our sexual glands.
8. It is necessary to fertilize the Chaos with fire, so that life can emerge.
9. It is necessary to reduce the metals of our personality to the raw matter of the Great Work, in order to transmute them into the pure gold of the Spirit, into the king crowned with the red diadem.
This chapter is from Christ's Will (1959) by Samael Aun Weor. This book is translated but not yet published. Donate to support the publication of this book.