1. The midnight sun shines within the aura of the Father.
2. The temple is celebrating.
3. Before the altar we see many plants adorned with beautiful flowers.
4. We have arrived at the divine chariot.
5. A blue lamp shines in the sanctuary.
6. An adept sets a flame under the lamp. Thus, the divine blue of that precious lamp rises through the fine thread from which the lamp hangs.
7. Your fifth fiery serpent has raised one more canyon, thus,you have penetrated into the Nineteenth Arcanum of the Tarot.
8. This arcanum is the chariot of the pharaoh.
9. This arcanum is the card Inspiration.
10. This is a solar arcanum.
11. The sun of divine kings, the sun of triumphs, the sun of truth, shines, burning.
12. The Nineteenth Arcanum is the arcanum of presidents, kings, and governments.
13. Now you have seen, oh Buddha, that you are a king of the kings of the world.
14. Now you have seen, oh Buddha, that you are a governor who governs the governments.
15. Nonetheless, the governments of the Earth do not know you...
16. Wave the flag of victory.
17. On the right side of your head shines a diadem with three diamonds.
18. You know this...
19. Ineffable orchestras resound in the infinite spaces.
20. Enormous multitudes salute you.
21. Address, sibling of mine, the most humble one.
22. People wait for your word...
23. Talk before those crowds that hail you with frenzy.
24. Now you know that you command...
25. You are an invisible king, and the nations obey you.
26. You are an authentic governor who has the power to govern the governors.
27. People ignore it.
28. You know it.
29. You have spoken about international rights.
30. The frenetic multitudes applaud you.
31. You have revised some actions of past lives.
32. ...past ages and actions related to the government of a country in which you were reincarnated.
33. The law of karma weaves everything wisely.
34. Advance, good Buddha, advance...
35. I say to my Buddhas that every Buddha has its inner Christ, the Glorian, the resplendent dragon of wisdom whose Self needs to be incarnated in order to be liberated.
This chapter is from Christ's Will (1959) by Samael Aun Weor. This book is translated but not yet published. Donate to support the publication of this book.