1. The sacred fire has entered the thirteenth chamber of the spinal column of the body of your willpower.
2. The Thirteenth Arcanum of the Tarot is death and eternity.
3. It is necessary to die in order to live, and lose everything in order to gain everything.
4. It is necessary to die to the world in order to live for the Father.
5. A golden bird flies in the infinite spaces.
6. There are lightnings and terrible powers.
7. Terrible divine powers are granted unto you, oh Buddha!
8. Now, you are almighty.
9. The empire of power, the omnipotence of divinity, frightfully shines amidst lightning.
10. Enter the temple, oh Buddha, in order to celebrate the festivity.
This chapter is from Christ's Will (1959) by Samael Aun Weor. This book is translated but not yet published. Donate to support the publication of this book.