1. The sacred fire has entered the eleventh chamber of the spinal column of your body of willpower.
2. Three white, round chips fall to the ground.
3. Three is the number of the Celestial Mother. Eleven is also the number of the Heavenly Mother.
4. The Eleventh Arcanum of the Tarot symbolizes Persuasion.
5. This card is represented by a hieratic feminine figure opening with her delicate hands the terrible jaws of a lion.
6. Now you will comprehend, oh Buddha, what the force of the persuasion is.
7. Enter into the temple, sibling of mine, in order to celebrate the festivity.
8. A delectable music resounds with sweet melodies in the eternal chorale of the infinite.
9. Do not be a tyrant; such is the warning that a great Hierophant gives you.
10. Now, you will comprehend that Christ's will does not tyrannize anybody.
11. Christ's will is delectable music that is imposed by means of the indescribable force of persuasion.
12. Christ's will is not tyranny.
13. Christ's will is the cognizant force of persuasion amidst the delectable symphonies of the universal fire.
14. Receive your jewel on the finger of Mercury, and remember, oh sibling, about the terrible force of persuasion.
This chapter is from Christ's Will (1959) by Samael Aun Weor. This book is translated but not yet published. Donate to support the publication of this book.