1. Oh Buddha, do you know the pain of losing what you love the most?
2. Oh Buddha, do you know what it is to lose what we cherish the most?
3. The wheel of fortune rotates incessantly, thus, caught to the wheel, we rotate many times.
4. This is the tenth card of the Tarot: Retribution.
5. Oh Buddha, do you see that gigantic precipice?
6. Do you see those impregnable rocks and that terrifying abyss?
7. At the edge of that abyss, the Master upholds himself, while the wheel of fortune rotates many times, "...for whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted." – Matthew 23:12
8. "Father of mine, let me not fall into the abyss, let me not leave the Light."
9. A chamber is opened. Sibling of mine, enter into the temple hidden in the living rocks of this horrible precipice.
10. Making a profound and mysterious sound, the door of the temple opens slowly. Enter, oh Buddha! Enter into your chamber in order to celebrate this delectable festivity.
11. Behold, oh Buddha, the terrible precipice.
12. The Master always upholds himself at the edge of an abyss, thus even the very angels can fall.
13. Behold, oh Buddha, what Sexual Alchemy is. While you as an initiate intensely practice Sexual Magic with your spouse, the fifth fiery serpent rises through the fine marrow of your Causal body.
14. Advance, oh Buddha! Advance, and do not lose heart.
This chapter is from Christ's Will (1959) by Samael Aun Weor. This book is translated but not yet published. Donate to support the publication of this book.