1. Now, oh Buddha, you are enduring a period of solitude.
2. The ninth chamber is the ninth card of the Tarot: The Hermit.
3. "I am singular, I am God, and where I am, there are Gods."
4. The entrance into this chamber is indeed difficult.
5. Nevertheless, you must have tenacity and decisiveness, oh Buddha! Thus, with patience you will open that chamber.
6. The number nine is the number of initiation.
7. The number nine is the measure of a man.
8. Indeed, we are one, and we are nothing.
9. Indeed, there is only one Being, whose self is expressed as many.
10. All Beings are within all Beings, thus we all are one Being within eternity.
11. The sparks are detached from the flames in order to realize themselves as Masters, and thereafter to return into the flames. All flames are within all flames in the profundities of the innominate Atman, the universal Spirit of life, whose self is expressed as many, the Word.
12. "I am singular, I am God, and where I am, there are Gods."
13. Deep inside, each human being is a star.
14. There is a divine spark inside each human being, a spark detached from an ineffable flame. That flame is the Self-Christ.
15. Before the spark was detached from the flame, the spark was the flame itself.
This chapter is from Christ's Will (1959) by Samael Aun Weor. This book is translated but not yet published. Donate to support the publication of this book.