We have a small number of books to give to book reviewers. If you are interested in helping others find the sacred teachings, you can write book reviews on any major website or publication, and we will provide you with a free copy of the book, either paperback or for your ereader.
Providing review copies is a basic part of publishing any book. Unfortunately, professional reviewers have not been willing to write about our books, so we need your help!
As you know, when we are looking for a book to read, we always value the opinions of other readers. Our books are now available on websites all over the world, but there are very few reviews, so it appears to others that no one is reading the books. We need to let them know how much we value these books!
Here is how it works:
1. Make sure you can follow through with writing a review and getting it posted or published. We prefer that the review be published where people will read it, such as major online retailers, magazines, blogs, etc.
2. Pick one book to review. We have set aside review copies of some of the newest books:
3. Write to us. Let us know which book you want, whether you want the ebook or paperback, where to ship it, and where you will publish your review. For ebooks, let us know which ereader you use so we can provide you with the appropriate edition. In order to reduce shipping expenses, we have to limit shipping of physical books to the United States, unless you are willing to cover that expense.
4. After you get the book, read it and write a thoughtful review. Be honest. Our interest is primarily that the books get reviewed; your opinion and rating of the book is up to you.
5. After you publish your review, send us a link or a copy of the publication so we can share it with others.
6. Once you have successfully published a review, you are welcome to review another book, and start the process again.
Make a stronger sacrifice: we are happy to provide you with free review copies, but to really help the teachings spread further, buy the book from a major retailer and review the book on their website. This will demonstrate to the retailer and to the public the value of these books.
What do you think of all of this? Let us know in the comments below.
I firmly believe in Gnosis, because of what I've personally experienced, and because all my life my father has amazed me of his predictions that have come to pass and his powers over the air. I regret all of my ignorance as an adolecence, but anyway thats not important. The point is my biggest goal is to introduce Gnosis to as many people as possible, and this looks like a great opportunity to help me with that, as well as adding another book into my collection for free now that I'm going through a bit of an economical struggle. Thank you Gnostic teachings, may you keep helpping people on the revolution.
Living in sydney ,my beginning was the Gurdjieff teaching with the grup,after 3 years ...... in my present understanding my Inner teacher did make me to live the group it was to little for me to grow .... from this moment it was like the Inner Grace was showing me the next steps ,,,, my first help was from the book /Gnosis of kali Yuga / by S.L. Noonan , from here is my beginning with Aun Weor .
My beginning Transmutation of S12 was on the base of Tao knowledge , than the knowledge of Aun Weor gave me the real understanding and the power to go next .. In my understanding it is very impotent to understand what it is to be in the present moment, in my view it is the beginning of everything , after leaving group with G. teaching i did not meet any person around who understands what it mean it makes me very sad ........... Wishing to meet someone who practice the inner Gnosis and sheer the inner experience of the Grace
"Take everything from each moment, because each moment is a child of Gnosis, each moment is absolute, alive and significant. Momentariness is a special characteristic of the Gnostics. We love the philosophy of momentariness."