1. Salt is the substance of all things, and the fixed principle of all that exists.
2. Salt works upon the Sulfur and the Mercury. Thus, Sulfur and Mercury make the Salt volatile, just as they are.
3. Salt thickens them and in return makes them fixed.
4. When Salt is dissolved in an appropriate liquor, then it dissolves solid things and gives them consistency.
5. Salt gives a form of perfection to the Child of Gold of sexual alchemy.
6. Salt dissolves our metals in order to elaborate the Child of Gold of sexual alchemy with them.
7. The volatile Salt prepares the larynx in order to speak the Word of Gold.
8. Salt dissolves and thickens all things.
9. The Earth has the nature of Salt. This is why it is dissolved in water and thickened in water.
10. The continents emerge from the salty waters of the sea, and then return to the sea.
11. Our Philosophical Earth, which is our human body, must be reduced to its seminal salts in order to elaborate the Child of Gold of sexual alchemy.
12. Sulfur is a gaseous and oily principle that insolubly unites Salt and Mercury.
13. Sulfur is partially solid from the Salt and partially volatile from the Mercury.
14. Sulfur powerfully coagulates the acid Mercury, thanks to the Salt.
15. Mercury is a spiritual liquor, aerial and rare.
16. Mercury is the flying eagle of philosophy.
17. Mercury is our Chaos.
18. Mercury is our semen.
19. Salt is found in urine and in sweat.
20. Sulfur is abundantly present in the body's grease and in the arm pit.
21. Mercury is within the blood, medulla, aqueous humor, bone, muscle, etc.
This chapter is from Treatise of Sexual Alchemy (1953) by Samael Aun Weor. The ebook edition is available now. Donate to support the publication of a print edition. Buy the book, and you benefit yourself and others, since book purchases help Glorian provide Gnosis to humanity.