1. The Kundalini passes through chakra after chakra.
2. This is how the different states of Consciousness are opened. This is how the Sadhaka penetrates all the states of cosmic Consciousness until finally acquiring the awakening of the Absolute Consciousness.
3. The Yogi/Yogini acquires multiple Siddhis (powers) in accordance with the awakening of his superlative Consciousness.
4. In the internal worlds the word “time” is a synonym of “esoteric degrees of Consciousness.”
5. Eighteen initiations exist: nine Initiations of Minor Mysteries and nine Initiations of Major Mysteries.
6. When in the internal worlds we state that a brother is ten years old, we are simply affirming that he is an initiate of the first Minor Mysteries.
7. When we affirm that a disciple is ninety years old, we are asseverating that he is an initiate of the ninth initiation of Minor Mysteries.
8. When we state that a brother is one hundred years old, we are affirming that he is in the first initiation of Major Mysteries.
9. The ages of more than nine hundred years are Logoic ages.
10. Experience has taught us that any Master who does not yet reached the fundamental root of the hierarchy, that is to say, that has not yet reached the ninth initiation of Major Mysteries, is very weak. That Master does not yet possess that strong and unbendable moral structure of those who already have reached Logoic ages.
11. In order to have the right to enter into the Absolute, it is necessary to possess the age of 300,000 divine years.
12. The last cape that a Logos wears is the Starry Mantle, with which he gains the right to enter into the Absolute.
13. Chronological time does not exist; what indeed exists is esoteric time, because life is an eternal instant.
14. All Mudras and Bandhas are totally useless for the new Aquarian Era.
15. What are the Mudras useful for? It is important to transmute the sexual energies by means of love, poetry, music, and through unselfish service to this wretched suffering humanity.
16. Yet, to insert a silver tube with water into the urethra, as suggested in one of the Mudras, only destroys the sexual organs, wherein the key to redemption exists.
17. A Yogi/Yogini can live with their physical body throughout the millions of years and move about within the pure Akasha without the necessity of cutting the inferior tendon of his tongue, as the Kechari-Mudra unfortunately teaches.
18. What is important is to attain the Elixir of Long Life and to become strong with the practice of internal Meditation.
19. Gray hair and wrinkles disappear from the Yogi/Yogini without the necessity of performing difficult postures, such as standing on one’s shoulders, raising the legs while holding the buttocks with the hands, as unfortunately is shown in the Kechari Mudra.
20. What is important is to be pure and chaste in order to vanquish old age and death.
21. Most of all Mudras are inadequate for the new Aquarian Era. It is not necessary to suffocate the Kundalini by holding the breath too much in order to awaken it; a short breath during Pranayama is enough.
22. The Kundalini awakens when we love our spouse and when following the path of the most absolute sanctity, when loving all living beings, and when we sacrifice ourselves in the Great Work of the Father.
23. What the human being needs is upright actions, upright thoughts, and upright feelings; conscientious action, conscientious word, and conscientious feeling.
24. What is important is to live life intensely in order to awaken the Consciousness and to attain great realizations.
25. What is the use of standing on one’s head as the Urdva-Padmasana teaches?
26. What is best is to finish with our moral defects and to sacrifice ourselves for this humanity that suffers in this “valley of tears.”
27. I, Samael Aun Weor, planetary Logos of Mars, say to his Arhats: “What is best is to love, because the force of love will take us to the ineffable joy of the Absolute, where life free in its movement palpitates.”
28. The Svadhishthana chakra is the abode of the Tattva Apas.
29. The elemental genie Varuna is found intimately related with this chakra.
30. The color of this chakra shines with the fire of Kundalini.
31. This chakra has six marvelous petals.
32. The mantra of this chakra is Bhuvar.
33. The Yogi/Yogini who meditates in this chakra never fears water; he learns to command the elemental creatures of the waters and he conquers occult powers.
34. The Yogi/Yogini learns to recognize the different kinds of Astral entities with the awakening of this chakra.
35. The Yogi/Yogini conquers death with the awakening of this chakra.
36. This chakra awakens the prostatic plexus which is fundamental in the performance of practical magic.
37. An extraordinary, beautiful crescent moon is within this chakra.
38. This chakra controls the kidneys, the abdomen, and the principal organs of the lower part of the abdomen.
39. In the book Revelation of Saint John, this chakra is known as the church of Smyrna.
40. I know thy works and thy tribulations, and thy poverty, and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
41. Fear none of these things which thou shall suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days; be thou faithful unto death and I will give thee a crown of life.
42. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; he that overcometh shall not be hurt of the Second Death. - Revelation 2:9-11
43. The Second Death is for the fornicators. The Tantric personalities who follow the lunar path separate themselves from their Innermost, or Purusha, and sink themselves into the sublunar spheres where they disintegrate little by little.
44. The Kula Order of the tenebrous goddess Kali came from Atlantis and passed into India. This is an order of black magic.
45. Two types of magicians exist in that order: those who hate sex and those who do not, but they practice the mystical ejaculation during their negative Sexual Magic rites. Some of their tenebrous partisans have made this negative Tantra known in the western world.
46. Those who hate the sexual force hate the Great Breath because the Great Breath is the same sexual force. The Great Breath is the Christic sexual force and those who hate this force hate the Christ. Therefore, they place themselves, in fact, on the path of black magic.
47. Our disciples are tempted and have to suffer tribulation for ten days. One has to suffer to realize the ten Sephiroth in oneself.
48. These are the ten Sephiroth of Kabbalah. Whosoever wants to self-realize the ten Sephiroth and convert their Self into a Christ has to be faithful unto death. Thus, “I will give thee a crown of life.” The Inner Christ is the incessant Eternal Breath who dwells within us.
This chapter is from Kundalini Yoga (1955) by Samael Aun Weor. The print and ebook editions by Glorian Publishing (a non-profit organization) are illustrated to aid your understanding, and include features like a glossary and index. Buy the book, and you benefit yourself and others.