1. Light the candles on the altar, or use three candles.
2. Set up a pentagram.
3. Separate the twenty-two major arcana from the minor.
4. Make the sign of the cross and seal yourself with the Microcosmic Star. Invoke the Father and ask for illumination from the Holy Spirit.
5. Shuffle the twenty-two major arcana with the face of the cards downwards. Pull out one major arcanum and set it aside without looking at it.
6. Shuffle the fifty-six minor arcana and pull out one card; shuffle them again and pull out another minor arcanum. There will be a total of three cards on the altar.
7. Add the major arcanum to the sum of the two digits of each of the minor. If the result is greater than twenty-two, again add up the digits; the resulting total is the card of prediction, the result. This is clarified with the prediction of the two minor arcana.
The tame lion 11
Prodigy 26 = 2 + 6 = 8
Preeminence 42 = 4 + 2 = 6
11 + 8 + 6 = 25 = 2 + 5 = 7
Exchange 30 = 3 + 0 = 3
Revelation 59 = 5 + 9 = 14 = 1 + 4 = 5
10 + 3 + 5 = 18
It is necessary to know the twenty-two arcana. After knowing them one will use the practical part of prediction intelligently in cases of much importance.
It is necessary to know the significance of prediction. The cards are placed from the astral and mathematical point of view, asking for help from the Holy Spirit; one uses the number, mathematics. All laws are made up by numbers, weight, and measurement.
Many persons use the Tarot in an experimental manner, and that is why they act wrongly.
The last item taught in Kabbalistic prediction is that in order for us to use numbers wisely, we have to study and comprehend the significance of each card.
Prediction and Synthesis
Arcanum 1: The Magician
Man. Sword, willpower.
Arcanum 2: The Priestess
The wife of The Magician. Occult science. Favorable.
Arcanum 3: The Empress
The Divine Mother. Material and spiritual production.
Arcanum 4: The Emperor
Command, progress, success, mercy.
Arcanum 5: The Hierarch
Rigor, the law. Karma, Mars, war.
Arcanum 6: Indecision
The Lover. Victory, good luck.
Arcanum 7: Triumph
The Chariot of War. Wars, struggles, atonement, pain, bitterness.
Arcanum 8: Justice
The arcanum of Job. Sufferings, tests, pains.
Arcanum 9: The Hermit
Initiation. Solitude, sufferings.
Arcanum 10: Retribution
The Wheel of Fortune. Good business, changes.
Arcanum 11: Persuasion
The tame lion. Favor of the law. Let there be no fear. Mars.
Arcanum 12: The Apostolate
Sacrifice. Tests and pains. The Arcanum A.Z.F. takes us out of pain.
Arcanum 13: Immortality
Death and resurrection. Transformations, indicates total change.
Arcanum 14: Temperance
Marriage, association. Longevity, stability, no change.
Arcanum 15: Passion
Typhon Baphomet. Failure in love. Announces dangers.
Arcanum 16: Fragility
The Fulminated Tower. Punishment, terrible fall. Avoid this date.
Arcanum 17: Hope
The Star of Hope. Signifies to hope and wait.
Arcanum 18: Twilight
Occult enemies. Hidden enemies jump out at any moment. Illnesses, no business.
Arcanum 19: Inspiration
The radiant Sun. Success, good luck, the Philosophical Stone.
Arcanum 20: Resurrection
The resurrection of the dead. Favorable changes, take advantage of them. Put an end to weaknesses.
Arcanum 21: Transmutation
The Fool, madness. Total demoralization towards evil. The magic key, the rune Olin. Antithesis, enemies of Hiram Abiff.
Arcanum 22: The Return
The truth, the Crown of Life. Triumph. Everything comes out well. Power, strength, good luck.
This chapter is from The Eternal Tarot (2015), a set of 78 cards and a book.